Today you will take a vocabulary test.
Those who still need to do the speaking test will do that.
Then there are vocabulary games to play.
READ ALL DIRECTIONS ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.
NO TALKING OR LOOKING AT YOUR NEIGHBOR’S SCREEN.
The tests are all randomized anyway.
1. Go to the following link and sign in with the ID and password that I give you in class.
2. Then WAIT for me to tell you the secret word.
3. When you finish, be sure to submit your answers.
For those who still have to take the speaking test…
You will record it here. Follow the directions carefully!!!
Instructions for recording SPEAKING TEST:
1. Be sure that you have the headphones on with the microphone in front of your mouth.
2. Check to make sure that the button on the cord is in the microphone position.
3. Go to the following link: http://clear.msu.edu/mashups/11589
4. Sign in with the following: Period number last name first name
Example: 1 Doe John
5. Click Allow.
6. Hover your cursor over the dots and you will see
Record, Stop, Play, Delete, Save
7. Press RECORD (RED BUTTON ON LEFT) to record.
8. SPEAK IN A LOUD VOICE INTO THE MICROPHONE. You have 2 minutes. Then press the STOP button
9. TO SAVE YOUR RECORDING, PRESS THE GREEN CHECKMARK.
Pat yourself on the back! 😉
When you finish your test(s), go to the following sites to play the vocabulary games
Practice the days of the week
Practice the months
Practice numbers 1-10, 1-20, 21-40
Practice the weather
MY QUIA.COM PAGE
LICT Ch. 1 “El Cuento del Gato” Spanish 1 Vocabulary
Spanish I Vocabulary 3